Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jeepin’ in Moab

Alan’s company planned a company trip while I was still pregnant for October 24th-26th to go Jeeping in Moab.  I was a little bummed when I heard about it, but decided that I’d put my name down as going & if nothing else I’d sit in the hotel room with my sweet lil baby.  Well, it ended up working out that I was able to go jeeping with the group on both days.  Taggart was such a good lil sport about the whole event & slept AWESOME in the hotel room with us. It was fun to be able to mingle with the employees & their spouses, or some of them brought older kids with them since their wife couldn’t go, & gain a different repor with them.   It was a fun, but crazy getaway & the next time Squires plans a spouse getaway I hopefully won’t have just had a baby!!!

 IMG_1275 IMG_1276 IMG_1278 IMG_1284 IMG_1286 IMG_1291 IMG_1302IMG_1293

I don’t really think Jeeping IS my Thing, but I wanna do it again when I’m not worried so much about a baby being tossed around.  I would do it again just to get to spend the time with my Baba!!  Thanks Mumsey for taking our other 3 for the weekend.

ps….after this weekend with Grandma Kye had NO DESIRE to live with me & our house.  He told me DAILY that he wanted to live with Grandma & that I was MEAN!  I also heard, “well Grandma would let me” at least  a dozen time a day, although I KNOW Grandma wouldn’t of let him.  After this Kye even ran away to a friends house on Halloween cause he was sick of OUR RULES.  LUCKILY, things have gotten MUCH better & he’s realized the PERKS to following our simple rules & life is golden once again.  Oh the JOYS of Motherhood… Life is so un-predictable & one day this part of life will be a WHOLE lot funnier to look back on!!

0 comments: