Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

It’s NOT fall to me until we visit a pumpkin patch & pick our pumpkins.  I had resigned myself to the fact that with a NEW baby I may have to miss out on this fun tradition, but luckily the Saturday after my birthday the weather was warm enough to venture out.  We went mid-afternoon in the “heat” of the day just to make sure it was warm enough for Taggart.  It was PERFECT… other than the line, but our kids all did amazing & it was a fun family outing.  It was the first outing as a whole family of 6!

 IMG_1133  IMG_1167 IMG_1170 IMG_1174

We all found JUST THE RIGHT pumpkin after searching the pumpkin patch & we were all happy to ride on the hayride!

 

Also, that day marked Taggart’s 2 week birthday!  I documented it by taking this photo….IMG_1200

…my oh my what a difference 2 weeks make!! I was sure happy to NOT be pregnant for my birthday!!! :)

0 comments: