Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let it SNOW!!

I'm not gonna lie----I LOVE THE SNOW! People it's JANUARY in UTAH...of course we are still gonna get snow! It's totally seasonally appropriate! & at this household---we CELEBRATE it! {even IF it comes with a 25 min drive to school when it usually takes 5-10min} We have been doing A LOT of shoveling...which is tiring, but will not put a damper on my love for snow! KEEP IT COMING....MOTHER NATURE!!!
Life as a Mommy has its ups & downs. I have a certain child who tests my patience to the fullest, but also comes in at 3am to tell me, "Mommy, I love you!" & then goes right back to bed....Which totally MELTS my heart & makes the world all go round again!!
It's also so much fun to play around with them & have them be my lil buddies! Man I never realized all that motherhood would entail, but I'm glad I have been blessed to be one!
Life is one challenge after another, but RIGHT now I can say I'm grateful for mine. I can't say that I'm grateful ALL the time for them, but TODAY I truly am!
Bring on the Roller coaster of life & I will ride it with a smile----especially if MORE snow is involved!!!











0 comments: