Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January iPhone dump

January is kinda a boring month, but as I look back on my phone we've done A LOT!!! Here's my re-cap
-Em got her 2nd ear infection in 2 months & now has a steroid ear drop to help her clogged tubes un-clog & fall out
-I got random flowers from my hubby {love that!}
-I have continued running in the FREEZING cold & yes, yucky air--it keeps me SANE!
-Kye got strapped to a high chair so he'd eat...it worked!
-Zach put himself down for a 7 1/2 hour nap & STILL went to bed on time, but never seemed sick!
-we had a shower for my awesome SIL Julie @ Cheesecake Factory...YUMM-I!
-we had LOTS of fun hangin' out while Em was off track for the first 2 1/2 weeks of January!!
-went to Scheels. Where Em road the Ferris Wheel in her OWN lil box...she insisted & LOVED it! Kye, Zach, & I got to ride together...SOOO.MUCH.FUN!
-chilled at City Creek while Dad worked
-Ate my kids first "root beer" floats
-shoveled the MOST snow we've had in the 5 1/2 years we've lived here
-Al made "trails" in our backyard that we, the WHOLE FAM, play tag on most nights...our kids LOVE IT!
-Stratego has been played at least 200 times since Christmas...no joke!
-crazy hair day was SO.MUCH.FUN
-Family Fun Center field trip with Zach
-3 stitches for Kye in n' out in 6 days!!
-new baby Dennis Murray Ferguson aka chip arrived safe n' sound...his HAIR...I love it & him!!
-GNO with some fun friends from High School...I took Em to play with their daughters
-Air Force Plane Museum with the Madsen cousins
-Kye "learned/insisted" on doing his own hair
-& we ALWAYS find time to read good books together & RELAX
Wow---January HAS been busy! Hope you've enjoyed yours!!! :)





























































2 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Since when does Emma have such long hair??? Crazy!

Amber Madsen said...

Has it really grown that much since May? It's crazy that her hair is pretty much the same length as mine & I started growing mine out when she chopped hers!!