Friday, January 25, 2013

Ice skating

I will fill you in on our New Year's Eve Bash....later....on New Year's Day we took our kids ice skating. It was FrEzInG & all 3 of our kids 1st time. It was an adventure that I'm glad I decided NOT to tackle by myself!! {i had considered it} I had 2 kids CONSTANTLY clinging to me for dear life while Al took the other one around to try & teach them how to do it. Kye LOVED going with Daddy! Zachary wouldn't go with Daddy. Emma would go with Dad, but didn't love it, but by the end she was able to go off on her own. She wants to go AGAIN really bad.... We'll have to venture to an indoor rink & hopefully it'll be warmer!!! Afterwards we came home & had hot chocooo & cinnamon toast...mmmm, a childhood FAV!
ps---i guess i didn't get any pics of Zach cause he was attached to my arm & it was stressful! Too bad i didn't snap a photo of my arm leech!! :(









0 comments: