Thursday, February 23, 2012

Daddy's

What is it about DAD'S???

I don't know if its just my kids, but they L.O.V.E their Daddy!

{sometimes it feels like more than me ... BUT I AM PERFECTLY OK WITH THAT! .. i promise!}These 2 have L-O-N-G converstaions every night once she is in bed.

She LOVES to talk & talk to her Daddy.

{she also would talk on the phone to him, when he's outta town, ALL NIGHT LONG!}

I'm so glad they have that TIGHT bond & he spends that EXTRA time to hear about her day.


When Daddy gets home EVERYONE is THRILLED & suddenly EVERYONE is happier.


I'm so grateful for the WONDERFUL, AWESOME, FUN, FANTASTIC, PLAYFUL, LOVEABLE, SPECTACULAR, FORGIVING, AMAZING, CREATIVE, & SUPER-HERO LIKE Dad my kids have!
{my kids are SOOOOO lucky ... & i think they KNOW it}


--- DADDY'S are the BEST ---
I think EVERYONE would agree in our household!



Thanks for being such a GREAT

DADDY!

It makes me LOVE HIM even MORE!!

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I have a feeling that the daddy in our household will be the fav too:) It is the best thing in the world to watch daddy's with their kids...or so I am discovering! By the way, I don't think I ever said that I like Al's glasses.