Sunday, February 19, 2012

V-Day ...

We had a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day this year! In fact we celebrated for 2 days. On Monday night we had a lesson about "LOVING" one another & then Daddy passed out Valentine's to the kids.

Then Tuesday came along & there was a "HEART" trail for the kidd-o's to follow to the table where MORE Valentine's sat ...Then it was a hurried breakfast of PINK waffles & PINK milk ... I FAILED to get pics because I was trying to have everyone hurry so we could get Emma off to school ... It was kinda a CRAZY morning! BUT we were able to do Em's hair cute-sy ...Then we grabbed our pizza from Papa Murphy's after school so we were all prepared for our dinner time heart-attack!I cooked the pizza & then picked up a babysitter so Al & I could go on a DATE together.

It was a simple, but fun date. Nothing like I had planned because of traffic, but {F}un non-the-less!

We went to Zupa's, browsed through Ross laughing it up together, & then made ONE LAST STOP at my favorite ... We came home & exchanged gifts to each other ...{HIS}
{HERS}
& then enjoyed our CUPCAKES & CAKE BITES in bed
PERRRRRRR-FECT-O!
{yes, I LOOOOOOVE eating in bed ... DON'T JUDGE ME!!!}

1 comments:

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

Emma's hair is stinkin' cute!!! Where did you get such a fun idea?