Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Madsen Randomness ...

***RANDOM ALERT!!!***

Emma got to celebrate "WaCkY" hair day at school a little while ago, so I came up with this WaCkInEsS ... Next year I'll think of something SIMPILER!!!! :) BUT it was fun!
I'm not quite sure what this picture is about, but I think this picture is cute.
{it was probably a day when Zachary was going to "WORK" with Daddy! He loves the THOUGHT of working with him, but gets bored pretty FAST!}

As I have documented before this family LOVES to color ... remember the reams of paper Emma & Zachary got for Chrismtas?? WEEEEELLL --- one ream is COMPLETELY GONE & the other one is CLOSE to being gone!

Well, since older siblings LOVE coloring, so does Kye!

Just a couple weeks ago he came & found me upstairs to hand me my VERY FIRST PICTURE from him!!!

{all my kids "DRAW" pictures for Alan & I & leave them on our dressers ... its DARLING! & needless to say, my lil dresser is always piled with drawings from them!}

Since then he has last NUMEROUS pictures on both Alan & I's dressers ... what a cutie to be so young & still pick up on EVERYTHING Emma & Zachary do!

The picture on the Left is the one he "drew" for me & on the right is one from nursery.


We've been busy lately with fun things since Emma has been off track.

{hopefully I get ALL that documented SOON!!!}

Also Primary has kept me OFF the computer!!!

{I got a new calling the end of December. I'm in the primary presidency ... I get to teach every 3rd week ... STRESSFUL, but FUN!}

I get stressed the week of my sharing time & seem to ONLY be able to focus on that ... HOPEFULLY this will change once I get in the swing of the NEW-NESS!!!!

Just having 3 kids keeps me BUSIER than I can stand too!

We also have dived into re-doing our kitchen ... the wall painting is done ... BUT that is ONLY the beginning of the CHAOS that we want to happen. :)

GOOD TIME at the Madsen household for SURE!!!

0 comments: