Monday, February 13, 2012

This N' That

Wowsie, I have been on a blogging HIATUS!!

Ooops!

I guess since I can check-up on everyone elses blogs on my phone, in my BED, I don't really sit on my computer downstairs where all my picutres are loaded & blog ... I will try & be better. :)

As for us, well ... WE ARE GOOD AS GOLD!

This lil' guy mastered the "Cast" walking/running within about 2 days.

{oh yeah, & the climbing, getting into mischief part too!}Grandma Fergy still came & gave lil Kye Guy a "GET BETTER SOON" gift of a turtle to keep by his side while he heels ... HE LOVED IT, as you can see!We got to celebrate Chinese New Year all week long at the end of January.

We had homemade chinese food, ate fortune cookies, played chinese inspired games, & learned about their culture together as a family ... Emma even taught us some chinese words for different foods. We've hung around the house & thoroughly enjoyed all our DADDY TIME!




{DADDY'S ROCK!!!}

Alan & I even managed to find a few nights to go out on dates ... ALWAYS a welcome event for me!!! :)





For Family Night we talked about families & then got to imprint our kids hands into concrete so we can have a hand stepping stone.

{we did their hand prints a year ago in some cement we poured, but we can't pour cement every year, so Al came up with the idea of doing it every year & he would make a stepping stone out of it for me ... PRECIOUS!!! I'm gonna LOVE 'em FOREVER!!!}




Life has been WONDERFUL!!!

Kye got his cast off TODAY --- WAHOO, we made it!!!

His foot still needs to heal a little bit, but they said to just keep a shoe on it most of the time & it should heal itself. We go back for a check-up in 4 wks, & then in 6 months to compare the growth between both of his toes. I'm confident that EVERYTHING is gonna work out. I really do love the pediatric surgeon they sent us to & Kye has just taken this & ran with is, so I'm totally not worried for him. THANK GOODNESS FOR MODERN DAY MEDICINE!!!!

Well, February should bring some FUN time for us, so expect more blogging to come.

1 comments:

Charisse said...

Yay!! So glad you guys are finally cast free! (Although that little hobble was one of the cutest things EVER!)