Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Did you say FOOTBALL???!!!???

Why yes, you did!!!!

AWESOME!

I may have NEVER really thrown a FOOTBALL party before ... except for the one year all the boys on my side of the family came to my house, brought their own food, & watched that yearly championship game ... BUT I would say that I CAN THROW A FOOTBALL PARTY --- at least food wise!We had homemade Winger sticky fingers & OH MY GOODNESS were they absolutely

D-I-V-I-N-E!

{I will say this & MEAN it: they were BETTA than the resturaunts ... FO-sure! Check the lovely website PINTEREST for the recipe, but do equal parts hot sauce & water. It makes them PERFECT-O!!!}

Yes, I could go ON & On about how YUMM-O they were, but a-las I shall move on ...

We enjoyed sitting by Daddy "watching" the game.

ie: the kids & I read BOOK after BOOK after BOOK while we sat next to Daddy who was watching the game. When the commercials came on there was a PAUSE in the book reading so we could enjoy commercials together. :)





It was a F-U-N night for all!

I'm glad my Hubby chose to stay home with US this year ...

I may or may not of told him the food plans I had for the game which may or may not have influenced his decision on weather to stay or go with the boys ... no one will REALLY ever know because I'm not sure I even could tell you that answer!

Also, Alfie & I placed our first "bet" with each other about who would WIN the game. It might've been slightly unfair since I mentioned betting on this game & he immediately picked the team he wanted. Oh well, I get to plan V-Day, so I have NO COMPLAINTS!!! Our date TONGHT is gonna ROCK his SOCK off!!!!

It was a fun FOOTBALL party even if it only happens once in a while!

Happy Valentine"s EVERYONE!










1 comments:

Charisse said...

Well I know the answer to whether or not you tempted Alan with food since you already told me! ;)