Thursday, August 19, 2010

What ... Another Wedding!!??

Yep, this time it was my Lil Sister, Megan, and her wonderful Blake! We love them both DEARLY and are so happy we got to celebrate with them!!!
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Elwell!!!
August 7th, 2010 they sealed the deal in the Salt Lake Temple.
What a BEAUTIFUL Ceremony it was!!!
For Ashley's wedding just a few months prior I brought All THREE of my kids and wanted to tare out my hair! I wasn't able to enjoy the temple because my kids did not enjoy it, so I was a little bummed, and cried cause I just wanted to watch Ash get some pics taken!
So, this time around I had another plan for MOST of my children ... THEY STAYED HOME!!!
Yep, for the temple and luncheon I was back to being a mother of ONE and I could handle that with EASE!!!
Emma was such a TROOPER, and I think she enjoyed her "SPECIAL" time with Mommy and Daddy!!!
My Little Princess is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it!Greeting the newly married couple ... this is the first time Emma has actually gone up and greeted them all by herself, she has always been too timid before ... WEIRD, HUH!!??This is Emma and her cousin Phoebe skipping along the Temple path hand in hand ... DARLING little girls!!Here's my sister's and my Mom
Here's all my siblings


Here we are at the luncheon with cousing Michaela and Savannah.
We were surrounded my wonderful company, good food, and a relaxing time cause I didn't have an onery, tired 2 year old or a baby!!! :)


After the luncheon we ran home, got our boys, changed and made our way to my parent's backyard for the recpetion.
We started off with picutres and got some REALLY cute shots!!!


Here's Grandma and Grandpa with all the Grandchildren ... Such PERSONALITIES!!!!
Especially my lil boy ... LOVE IT!The whole Fergy Clan in all our beautiful Receptions clothes.
A little story about my outfit and Emma's:
The week of the wedding and started on the recpetions clothes, yes I am NOTORIOUS for PROCRATINATING sewing projects that HAVE TO BE DONE by a DEADLINE!! Well, I needed to make my dress longer and with many attempts the dress was just VERY unflattering! Finally Wednesday night Alan and I both agreed that the dress I had was just NOT working and I would go our Thursday and find something else. Alan's Mom caught wind of my plans to find something else, and came to my rescue on Thursday. She came to my house and turned my dress into a GORGEOUS skirt for me and a DARLING dress for Emma. She did this magical sewing extravaganza in mear HOURS and was absolutely amazing!!!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, cannot explain my appreciation for my DEAR Mother-in-law!!! She is a LIFE SAVER, in so many ways! I love having a 2nd Mom to take care of my needs, it's such a blessing to be apart of Alan's family and be so accepted!!!
LOVE YOU!
Now, onto the rest of the reception:
Kye was exhausted after the picutre taking, so we got his pack n' play set up and he drifted off to sleep in my arms and then was transferred to his "make shift bed", and spent the rest of the GLROURIOUS night sound asleep!!!Here is our little family, minus Kye.


Best Buds and I LOVE IT!

Happy to be IN LOVE, almost 6 years later!
Goodbye you Two Little Love BIRDS!
Enjoy your Honeymoon in FLORIDA!!!!
Yes, their car was TRASHED!!!, but not by the Fergy side, we just got the evidence!!
What a Wonderful Day!!!

2 comments:

Andrew and Heather said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Next time we will have to make a day or night of it!

Jason and Audrey said...

I'm so gld you are part of our fam too! btw, I needt o see your dress closer up....the pics didn't do it justtice! Wear it next time I see you, can you do that for me? ok ok, i'll just come visit.