Sunday, August 8, 2010

I have learned so much!!!

- I have learned to SPIT my FOOD all over Mommy's face, :)-I have learned to SIT-UP all by myself!

- I have learned to FEED myself crackers, cheerios, and little pieces of TABLE FOOD!!

- I have learned to "WALK" in the WALKER!
Yes my Mom is tearring out her hair with the thoughts of me REALLY walking ...
Watch-out Mom, it's coming SOON!


- And Last but not LEAST, I have learned to CRAWL!!
Yes, CRAWL all by myself!
Watch out WORLD, here I COME!!!

I am 8 months old and could not be HAPPIER with life! :)
What can I learn to do in the next couple of months ...

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

He is sooooo cute!!

Charisse said...

Oh Kye, we love you!! How cute that he is crawling already!!! I'm loving my slow progressing boy...

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I miss my little Kye already! What a darling!

Grandma Susie said...

Your baby isn't a baby anymore! He is a darling little boy.