Thursday, August 19, 2010

Speedstreet

A couple Thursdays ago we went on a double date with my brother Dave and his girlfriend Michelle. It was really fun to get away from life and let Alan live his DREAM!!!Ever since I met this wonderful man he has driven like a race car driver
-up Parley's Cayon
-around any turn
-on deserted roads
-through Nevada's long BOARING stretches
-ANYWHERE he can!!!
Although he has MANY tickets to prove his speediness, he hasn't gotten in accidents, so he does do it with precaution!!
These are the AWESOME shoes I got to wear to drive my race car because I wore flip-flops not even thinking about what activity we were going to do ... SILLY me!

Here's Michelle showing off her fashion sense even in these hideous head covers!


Here's Al and I after our race.
Sorry Dave i didn't get a pic of you ... BUMMER!
Of course my husband LOVED speeding around EVERY corner and DOMINATING even the regulars that we raced with!!
He came in 1st place and had unbelieveable lap times.
Me on the other hand was proud to be LAST!!!
Yep, DEAD LAST!!
I am not much for SPEED, STINKY gasoline in my face and hair, and repetitive turns,
so I drove just like a GRANNY and didn't mind my little Sunday DRIVE at all!!!
My lap times were impressively SLOW, I think I set records for the slowest times EVER performed at the track!!!!
WAHOO!!
We still need to visit AGAIN!!!


3 comments:

Charisse said...

I LOVE the shoes! Did you get to keep them!?

Ashley Ferguson Moreno said...

I can just picture you with your knees tucked under your chin, shoulders haunched, granny glasses on, pududdling it around the corners!

Jason and Audrey said...

FUN!!! lovely shoes! ick!