Friday, October 10, 2008

To Keep or NOT to keep?


This pair of pants Alan has had since High School. They are his FAVORITE pair of pants, if you couldn't tell! He has worn them to death and just keeps wearing them. I have patched them a couple of times since we have been married, but I finally told him they were no longer going to be patched. He has resorted to just wearing them while working around the house with pajama pants underneath. I'm afraid that until they just fall off of him, he'll just keep wearing them!

2 comments:

Krislynn said...

It seems like the more worn and the older clothes get, the more comfortable they become. I have a sweater that I love, it was getting old, so I tried to buy another one , but I still love to put on my trusty old one.

tootsie said...

At least he wears pj's underneath in case the neighbors come over!