Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Princess and The Toad

We went over to a friend's house and she had this totally awesome set up to take Halloween pictures by. I loved it, so I dressed my kids up and took pictures by it. I think they turned out so good! My Little Halloween munchkins


Zachary has been our little toad since he was born. My older brother thought his body was shaped like a toad, and it just seemed to fit! I'm glad it worked out so perfectly because I already had this costume from Emma, and Zach was going to wear it no matter what!



Our resident Princess! Emma LOVES to be girly and wear my necklaces and she always comments on other people's earring, so when she got her own she was THRILLED! She loves to dress in her "angel" dress and dance around like Cinderella, and we love to watch her!

0 comments: