Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Emma Repelling








Yes, that's Emma repelling with her Daddy. She LOVES it!! Her first time was in July and since then that's ALL we have heard about. "I want to go down the moutain with Daddy!" She absolutely loved it and wanted to go again. So in September we took her back to the same spot and went repelling again. She has no fear and loves going down the mountains with her Daddy. I have to admit the first time Alan brought her down the mountain with Emma hanging down underneath him I was scared and wasn't sure he was doing it right. I had no idea what to expect, but it was a hit for this summer.

1 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

Amber that is so crazy! But fun! I didn't know she had gone repelling yet! Of all the important things to tell me you kept that off the list!? just teasing. Alan, you're awesome. Get the Young-ens used to heights.