Friday, October 10, 2008

Shhhh. . .

This is what I came home to tonight. SO CUTE!! We put our kids to bed and then I went to run a couple of errands and came home to a dark and silent house. When I went into our room and didn't find Alan sleeping I checked in the other rooms and found him here. Emma asked for her Daddy to sleep next to her, and I just thought it was so precious!! I'm actually surprised there was enough room for the both of them and ALL of Emma's STUFF. She sleeps with nintety trillion things. Blankets of all shapes and sizes, a care bear, a baby, and two little fleece blankets that she can't live without. It's quite a joke to tuck her in and balance all of her STUFF on her bed and not have anything fall off, but we do it nightly!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly C. said...

Too cute!

Krislynn said...

So cute! Little girls have a way of wrapping daddy around their little fingers, don't they?