Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We have an on going tradition of carving pumpkins every year. Alan grew up carving pumpkins, so he is the master, but the rest of us are learning and improving each year!Happy little boy with his little pumpkin that is just his size!
Emma loved carving pumpkins. She colored on hers' and then helped Daddy dig out all the other pumpkins. She was so proud of this pumpkin when it was all done. Alan hard at work on his pumkin.Amber hard at work on her pumpkin.





Whose the WINNER? You Decide . . .








2 comments:

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

I really can't decide whose pumpkin is best. Your halloween pictures are really cute, I love dressing Lily I will be so sad one day when she decides to speak out and tell me what she will be. And I have always thought that Zach looks exactly like Alan. Oh yeah and one more thing on your old posts when Alan is rock climbing with Emma thats awesome and brave (on your part.)

Krislynn said...

I want to see a Madsen Family entry next year in the pumpkin walk, because they both rock!