Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Celebration!!!

Onto the “BIG” celebration…. 1st thing in the morning was our Ward Christmas Breakfast Party.  Off to that we went with just our boys, Em had gone to have a sleepover at her cousins’ so she could attend her birthday party the next morning & we didn’t have to miss the breakfast…. Thanks again Char!!!

After breaky the boys & I came home while Dad helped the YM clean-up.  Zach & I locked Kye out of my room while we WRAPPED…. we hurried & he was perfectly FINE with watching a movie of HIS choice.  Then I played with my boys while we waited for Dad.

After Dad got home we drove down to get Emma from her party… YEPPERS, Kye STILL had to wait to open presents & he was being SOOOOO patient about it!

We came home & I think he’d had ENOUGH of waiting, so we let him TARE into his gifts.  It’s always hysterical to watch a kids reactions to things…. HE LOVED it all!!

After all the wrapped gifts were torn open, we sent him to our room to “look” to see if we missed something….. he came out with the BIG, HUGE, BLUE truck & has LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it!!! {that boy & his trucks!!!}

IMG_4055 IMG_1772IMG_1775IMG_1785IMG_1780IMG_1781IMG_1786

After that we were getting some lunch & found that Eddy our Elf had gotten Kye a birthday present…. tickets to go see Rise of the Guardians.  Oh BOY the KIDS WERE EXCITED!!!

IMG_4080

We hurried & ate lunch & then off to the “movie-ater” we went.  We of course got popcorn & SODA…. Kye’s favorite thing to do is DRINK, so the biggest drinks you can get was his personal favorite!  He drank pretty much one whole cup to himself….. Silly kid!

IMG_4075 IMG_4077

We came home, set up toys, shared them, & played our hearts out.  We were all kinda full & tired from the movie, so we ended up having a REALLY late dinner at 8pm.IMG_4078  

I then managed to gather up enough energy to have Kye & Zach help me make CUPCAKES… Kye picked EVERYTHING for them.  The cake mix, the muffin cups, the frosting color, the sprinkles, & the 3 candles he wanted on top…. HE LOVED IT BEING ALL ABOUT HIM!!! {& so did i!!!}

     IMG_1793 IMG_1796 IMG_1797 IMG_1805   

It was such a fun celebration!!!!  He has quite the personality!!!  {it’s HARD, but I still love him!!!}

Here’s a lil about him: {for my record}

-Kye is an early riser…. if he’s not up by 7am I am worrying that something is wrong with him!

-“IF” he has a nap he is a LATE NIGHT OWL, like his Mommy, & an EARLY RISER, like his Daddy….. NOT A GOOD COMBO!

-He LOVES to repeat EVERYTHING you say to him, even when you are trying to discipline him he repeats it all back to your face…. sometimes FUNNY, sometimes so MADDENING!!! :I

-Like I said above: his favorite “food” is THE DRINK… whatever it may be he’ll drink it FIRST & ask for MORE!!  {i’ve never had a kid finish the soda in a mcDonald’s Happy Meal, but Kye will finish all 3 kids drinks we get!!}

-He is my pickiest eater….. UGH….. his famous line is, “I’m Full of my food”  You look over & he’s maybe stirred it around. When he DOES get hungry he will eat a piece of BREAD, that’s his favorite thing to ask for & how can I say no when he’s BARELY hitting the charts!

-He LOVES to play with TRUCKS in any form.  He ZOOMS them back & forth across the kitchen floor.  {or pushes them back & forth across the floor if they’re big enough}

-He is still my kid that LOVES “push” toys!!!  {the popper toy, the toy lawn mower outside, his bigger trucks, etc.}

-He LOVES to be outside!!!  {even in the snow & cold…. He lasts longer than me!}

-If you ask him where he wants to go he’ll usually respond “To the PARK!!!”

-He walks around the house or sits in the care & covers/plugs his ears & LOVES to say, “I can’t hear you Mom…. What?…. What?….”

-If you ask him how old he is he usually says, “FOUR” …. he wants to be just like Zach in SOOOOO  many ways!

-He can easily entertain himself, but LOVES to play with Emma & Zachary

-To most he is easy going & an EASY kid, but he has his own lil SPUNKY ATTITUDE when is comes to listening & obeying his Mom/Dad…. as i believe MOST 3 year olds have….. he definitely tests my patience, but I love HIM more than anything!

-His favorite foods are pizza & noodles

-His favorite color is USUALLY green {have no idea why he picked BLUE for his birthday cupcakes!}

-He LOVES to snuggle still & I LOVE it TOO!!

-Every once in a while he’ll tucker out from an exhausting day right in my arms & it melts my heart!

-He loves to help out just like his older siblings do, & it quite the BIG helper when asked to do specific tasks!

-Nicknames he has are: Kaiser, Kye-Guy, Kyser-Wyser, Bud, Duders, Kye-Kye

I love my lil Kye!!!  He is such a blessing to our family!! I’m so blessed to have his lil personality to brighten my day & be my buddy when the other 2 are at school.  He says the sweetest prayers & I can’t believe he’ll go into primary in a WEEK!!!  I’m so blessed to be a Mom, especially to this sweet lil spirit.

LOVE YOU KYE!!!!

ps--- this has been a strange, but fun phase for me…. I have no kids in diapers, no sippy cups, & 3 kids that can all WALK wherever we go.  REALLY strange, but I’ll enjoy it!!! I guess you just have to enjoy the PHASE of life you are in because you never know what HF has in store for you around the corner.  We will LOVE the 3 blessings we have & just wait & see what HF may have in store for us in the future. Life is good & I feel so BLESSED to be able to be a mother!

0 comments: