Thursday, December 20, 2012

He's 3?!?!!

First off I want to get this posted, but never wanna sit downstairs to do it. I love the way live writer formats my posts, but to get this on here BEFORE the big holiday in a couple days I'm posting from my phone.......
ANYWAYS--- I CANNOT believe my Baby is 3, YEPPERS he's THREE!! Wow, it's gone by fast, but I've totally enjoyed it & still am!!!
I'm not gonna say its all been easy breezy for that wouldn't be true, but these days are getting so much EASIER!! The mornings twice a week with just him & I are AWESOME!!! He's the perfect fit for me & my life right now!! HF definitely KNEW what kids I needed when!!
On Kye's actual birthday Alan was coming home from outta town & his work party was that night so we didn't do presents, dinner, or cake/ice cream THEN. Is that bad of us?!? Oh well it made his birthday celebrating stretch out for longer... I enjoyed it!!!
I did explain to him it was his birthday, but we'd wait to do presents until the next day. He was TOTALLY ok with that.... Emma & Zach were appalled that I didn't let him open ANY presents on his ACTUAL DAY--- oh well it wasn't up to them!!! :)
Grandma Fergy did come up to celebrate & Kye got an Adorable outfit & an awesome sports magnet guy, that he loves! When G-ma came in Kye gave her the sweetest, LONGEST hug EVER! Mom & I were both in tears! He just didn't let go & it was such a tender moment. {Kye has ALWAYS had a thing for G-ma, that moment proved it even more!!}
We also celebrated by going to McD's .... My children's FAVORITE! He loved his burger & fries, but most importantly his SODA!!! This boy is a DRINKER! My other 2 kids NEVER, I repeat NEVER, get close to finishing their drinks..... Kye could down his drink plus 3 refills IF I let him!!! Funny kid!!!
The rest of the afternoon was spent chillin' outside with Daddy & playin' on phones. {Em went to sleep at a cousins for a b-day party the NEXT day, so it was just the boys & us.... Kinda fun!!}
Then Al & I went on a loverly date to Al's work party at Taucono's, yeppers you should ALL be infinitely jealous!!! It was a WONDERFUL meal that was TOTALLY free & I was stuffed, but still ordered dessert because the bosses insisted!!! After Dinner & their gift giving Al & I headed to a late movie. We hardly EVER go see movies in the theater & I was thoroughly disappointed in the one I CHOSE.... Playing For Keeps.... :( BUMMER!! Oh well, it's always fun to snuggle in a theater like we're teenagers who can't get enough of each other!!! :)
After out LOVERLY & LONG date we returned hime to a SPOTLESS House, dishes done & unloaded from the dishwasher, kids sound ASLEEP, & a sign to welcome us .....Gosh we FOUND a Shm-amazing sitter!!!!! :)
It was a lovely day! I love my Kye-Guy & will post more of his birthday fun SOON!!!
ps---- I wore the highest pair of heels I own on our date & walked in them like a pro.... Well maybe not a PRO, but I didn't fall which is SIMPLY remarkable! Boo-YAH!!!















1 comments:

Charisse said...

Those are the tallest heels you own? You are weak-sauce! I kid! I kid! Happy birthday to your forgotten child!