Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The WiTcHeS are out … HEHE

Oh how I LOVE fall … October … & EVERYTHING that follows!!!  One of the wonderful things about October is the WiTcHeS at Gardner Village!  I LOVE this trip & so does my kidd-o’s!  They ask about them ALL YEAR LONG, much how they’ve talked about “WHAT THEY WANT TO BE FOR HALLOWEEN” all year long!!!!  I remember this trip others years maybe being COLD, CHILLY, BLISTERING HOT, but not many like this time …. PERFECTLY PLEASANT!! {I guess that’s what happens when you hit the witches escapade late September while OLDEST child is off-track.}   I loved how my sweet children “DANCED” & “Hola'-hooped” with the witches, upon my request OF COURSE!  It was such a fun day with them --- Thanks Mummsy for coming with us ….. it’s ALWAYS more fun when Grandma comes …… or “Grandpa as Kye calls her!!!! {gosh I love that kid & his antics of life!!}

IMG_1495 IMG_1484 IMG_1485

{My 3 lil potty-trained witches by they “Potty Training” witch …. as Kye called her!}

IMG_1488 IMG_1490 IMG_1492 IMG_1494

{hula-hooping …. CLASSIC!!!}

0 comments: