Thursday, May 10, 2012

Madsen Family Easter

We had a fun time celebrating Easter with the Madsen's on EASTER. 
We had a delightful dinner & then once again headed out on an Easter Egg Hunt.  We started them off in age groups & my kids KNEW exactly what to do ... for better or for worse!!!


I think Zachary ended up with up-teen TRILLION eggs & was very genorous in sharing with his OTHER cousins who didn't get as many.  :)  He LOVED gathering eggs this year!!

 Every year at my in-laws we have an adult hunt too.  Each adult find 1 egg --- SIMPLE, right?!!?? 
WRONG-O!!!  I am notoriously the L.A.S.T. one to find my egg EVERY year!!!!!  Usually mine is hidden in some unbelievably HIDDEN spot where everyone else's "shows" at least a little --- ex: one year mine was BURIED under a pile of dirt & leaves!!!
I was determined THIS would be the year of NOT being the LAST one ---
NOPE FALIED!!!
But when EVERYONE else's is hidden in the BACKYARD how was I suppose to know to look in the front yard??!!?? 
Oh well ... MAYBE next year will be my year!!! :)
It was a truly HAPPY EASTER!
I'm grateful to know that I do have a Savior who loves & knows me!
I'm grateful to know that there is more after this life & someday I too will have the opportunity to be resurrected & perfected.
It was so fun to have FHE on the true meaning of Easter & actually feel as if my kids were catching onto the fact that THIS holiday isn't just about bunnies & eggs --- although those things are FUN too --- there is something MORE important to this holiday & it was fun to see it "CLICK" with them!

0 comments: