Thursday, May 17, 2012

!!!!CITY CREEK!!!

To say we LIKED this place would be an understatement ... WE LOVED IT!!!
My kids included!!!  It was such a fun time spent just wondering around, my kids have been BEGGING me to take them back.  It's funny how they loved since a simple outing, but I'm GLAD they dd!!!
This is what we did ---
We looked for fish
 Played in the lil splash pad
 Looked at all the spectacular views
 Did a LIL bit of shoppin' boppin'
{& yes, I only went in 2 stores for my viewing pleasure & the Disney store for them}
 Watched the trains run underneath us
 Then we had lunch & played in the dino play area

 We all had SOOOO much fun!
At the end, I asked them if there was ANYTHING else they wanted to do & they chose to go BACK to the splash pad.  So we went!  On our way there Emma got to the bottom of the escalator & immediately turned around & attempted to RUN back up them.  Well, as most of you know, that is NOT a smart idea.  Needless to say sometimes you JUST have to experience things for yourself instead of listening to your Mom tell you it's not a SMART THING TO DO.  I don't think she'll EVER try that again!  It wasn't a warm day, but my 2 boys got SOAKED because it was just too much fun!  These 2 LOVE water, & really don't seem to care what the temp is outdoors.
We hope to visit again SOON!!!

0 comments: