Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

I have a darling little neice Sophie turned 1 on Cinco De Mayo ... So my SIL threw a Cinco De Mayo B.A.S.H!!!
It was FREEZING, but FUN!
We ate yummy tacos with EVERY possible selection you could imagine {hard or soft shell, beef, chicken, or pork, refried beans, normal beans, salsa, tomatoes, lettuce, sour cream, cilantro dressing, cheese, & I'm sure I'm missing some!
We got to play with mustaches & have a photo shoot with all the Mexican attire.
 After Mustaches & photo shoots was G.A.M.E time --- We did a pinata & pin the tail on the donkey.

  
 Funny Story: After Em got done pinning her tail on the donkey she came up to me & whishpered, not so quietly, I CHEATED!  We kinda just laughed about it because it was just a game.  Well, she ended up WINNING a special prize for getting the closest.  OOOOOoooooppppps!!!  We tried to give it to the next closest, but no one really cared & Em was ELATED with her sucker cupcake, so we ended up with the prize.  Moral of the story:  Teach your kids to CHEAT --- hehehe! 



 We had a blast at this Celebration for Sophie. 
 I think we need to have a Cinco De Mayo party EVERY year cause it was so fun!!!! 
Happy First Birthday Sophie!!!!!

0 comments: