Thursday, May 17, 2012

I can't believe she's 6!!!

{I probably will say this EVERY year! But I can't believe my little girl isn't so LITTLE anymore!}
It was a fun-filled SATURDAY!!
We started off the day with a visit from Grandma & Grandpam, while Daddy helped a neigbor pour concrete.  We enjoyed our time waiting for Daddy to get home by doing puzzles, playing games, eating lunch, & watching a movie.

 Grandma & Grandpa ALWAYS give such DARLING outfits & UNIQUE toys!!!  We always get soooooo many compliments when Emma wears this outfit & she LOVES to say, "This is my Grandma Outfit!!"  Thanks G&G Fergy!!!



 Once Daddy got home I hurried & wrapped her presents & then it was time for MORE PRESENTS!!!!
 Her reactions were PRICELESS, so I couldn't resist posting them ALL --- you may skip this part over cause ALL these pics are for my MEMORY!


 We had a lovely afternoon of the boys sleeping, while Mommy, Daddy, & Emma skyped with the Moreno family.  Then Emma played games on the laptop while she enjoyed her lovely treat from her primary teacher.  {her teacher also gave her a TANGLES balloon}  Emma also enjoyed MANY phone calls from her Aunts & Uncles.   




Then it was PIZZA for dinner & cupcakes & ice cream for dessert.  Emma went with Daddy to pick out the ice cream ... she chose Reeses's.  She also picked out her purple cupcake liners --- PURPLE is her NEW favorite color!!!
We had so much fun celebrating her 6th Birthday!
Emma is a jewel in our family & we are so thankful for her!!!!
Here are 6 specatcaular things about my Princess ---
1. She is a PEACEMAKER in our home!  When she is gone to school things are a lot more crazy!
2. She is so thoughtful!  She asks a lot of the time what she can do to help Alan or I.
3. She LOVES to sing & I LOVE to hear it!
4. She has the sweetest spirit about her!
5. She LOVES to be social!!!
6. She is such a great example to her brothers & me!  She tries so hard to do what is right & not get in trouble & I aprreciate it soooo much!!!
Her favorties @ 6 are:
Color: Purple
 Movie: The Little Mermaid
 Food: Pizza
Candy: Cupcakes
Toy: Tangles dress, she LOVES coloring!
 Activity: Play with friends, making art-sey things, going to dance
Song: Diamond Castle Song {we need that movie!}
Muscian: Grammy, singing lullabys to her :)
I LOVE YOU EMMA-M!!!!!!
I'm so glad that you are MY lil Princess!!!!

0 comments: