Friday, April 6, 2012

What's happening at the Madd-o's ---

Soooo, I found an awesome new FIND:

Rancho Market

It's a mexican market that has AWESOME deals on produce!!!

There add is online so if you are in the Utah area look them up & see if there's one nearby.

BTW --- there's one in Ogden even though it doesn't say there is. :)

I had FRUIT/VEGGIES that FILLED my fridge beyond FULL & it was all only $16, if I remember right.

Next, is another dinner brought to you by PINTEREST, gosh I love that site!!

{too bad my "springy" colors turned out looking more Christmas-ey than Springy! oh well, my kidd-o's LOVED it!}
We have been talking to Emma about learning to ride her bike w/out training wheels for a while. She has had the desire to do it, so on Friday we took them off & after just a couple rides up & down our street she was a PRO!!! Then next morning she could hop on her bike & take-off all by herself ... its been a NEW FOUND LOVE for her!



We are gonna have the MOST awesome SUMMER TREAT EVER!

We got our very own Sno-cone making machine & have had LOADS of fun making them on these nice Springy days we have had ... WE ALL LOVE THEM!



I have decided that THIS is gonna be the YEAR to re-do my kitchen.

I have looked all over online, talked to my BRILLANT builder Hubster & gotten the general idea of what I wanted ... well after 1/2 a wall painted with what I THOUGHT I wanted ... I had an unexpected reality check & went on the search for another color.

Here's what I THOUGHT I wanted:

{the blue ... UGH}

But after much contemplation we re-chose & are going with THIS color:


We still have a L.O.N.G ways to go on our kitchen re-do including: curtain making, cabinet painting, cabinet re-modeling, counter tops, a new sink, a back splash, new CABINETS for my island we are making, & a little floor fixing, but when all is said & done it's gonna be AWESOME!!!! I can't wait, but will have to. :)

So those are a few random posts of what we are up to in our neck of the woods.

I wanted it more for my reference than anything, so sorry if that was BORE SNORE! :)

0 comments: