Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter Extravaganza Fergy Style ---

I know I'm WAAA-AY behind, but here's go ... we got to have a lovely Easter Brunch at my Mom's & Dad's the Saturday before Easter.  It was yumm-o food, good company, & LOVELY weather!
{The day before it had SNOWED, but this day turned out BEAUTIFUL!}
 {Cousin time is ALWAYS fun}
 {FOOD}


 {the lil picky runt of our family ate the MOST of all the kids --- 3 crepes, plus extras --- it's good to know he EATS when he's hungry!}
 After the eating commmenced we wrangled the kids while the Daddy's "HID" the eggs --- YES, I'm good at embarassing myself & ended up telling all the Dad's, "It is time for all the Dad's to hide their wives eggs!"  OOOOooops --- yes I got mocked, but at least everyone who understood had a good laugh!!! :)
{I can't believe I just wrote that --- }
The it was off & running for the "HUNT"
1st & only thing this kid cared about was the BALL!
 The ball was one of the 1st things on her mind too!
 I think it took this one about 10 seconds to find all 12 eggs to fill carton ---

 Then he found his beloved ball!

 Then he eagerly helped his lil broth-a out!
 EVENTUALLY we found all 36 egss & 3 balls ---
SUCCESS!!!
 Dumping the Candy---
 Playing a little ---
 A family pic ---
 & some more play ----

---- made for a perfect HUNT!
Thanks for all the fun G&G Fergy!!!

0 comments: