Monday, April 2, 2012

Isn't Conference Weekend the BEST!

So this past weekend was CONFERENCE WEEKEND, that's where the leaders of the church I belong to talk to all the members, it's WONDERFUL!!! It's both Saturday & Sunday & its so uplifting!

On Saturday night the boys go to a Priesthood Mtg.

The Fergy Family always gets together at Iceberg after the boys get out & enjoy ice cream together ... we haven't been for YEARS, but went this time & WE ENJOYED THE YUMMINESS!!!!!

{I LOVE THIS PIC!}

The next morning we had a DIVINE breakfast ...

{Thank you PINTEREST!}

Egg/Bacon Cups --- Yumm-o!& Belgian Strawberry Waffles!We ate SOOOOOO much Yumminess for Breakfast that NOBODY even wanted lunch ... oh and maybe it was because of the SNACKING we did!

Hey, if your gonna be home all day & watch T.V. you need to have some goodies to keep ya awak!!!

Since we WERE home ALL-DAY I made a TURKEY/EASTER dinner ---

{we're gonig to Al's parents next Sunday so there was another reason to do our dinner THIS week!}Oh my GOSH it was the most JUICEY, tender turkey I have EVER cooked!!!!

& to finish off this feeding frenzy of a weekend we had my FAVORITE dessert ...STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE

MMMMMMMmmmmmm .... Can't wait until we can listen to our Prophets & other General Authorities in another 6 months, but more importantly I can't wait to READ all these messages again in our Churh's magazine the Ensign ... they were all so good!

I loved President Uctdorph's talk about STOPPING IT!!!!

Such a powerful message on gossiping, hurting, ridiculing, finding fault, holding grudges, & leaving out others. I LOVED IT!

What was YOUR favorite?????

0 comments: