Friday, June 11, 2010

Kidd-os

This is a catch-up on fun photos I have of my kids ...
This first section is ALL the FUN my kids have at races.
Yes, they are WONDERFUL at races, I can't complain considering the circumstances of LONG waiting period, early mornings, and crowded venues.Thanks goodness for help at some of the races!!
My Dad spent a LOT of the time with Zachary RUNNING around and as you can tell, ZACHARY LOVED IT!


Emma LAID down and took a well needed SNOOZE before Dad came in on his bike.



Kye is such a HAPPY, HAPPY little BOY!!
I can hardly believe he is MINE, cause my other two were not so easy as babies!!!
Third time truely is a CHARM!!!!


Umbrella with LEGS????




Skip, Skip, Skip to my LUE ...
She LOVED carrying around her umbrella and was a little OBLIVIOUS to anyone else around her.
Sorry to the folks she CLOBBERED with the umbrella ... OOPS!!


Zachary was a handful at the marathon, but enjoyed LEANING as FAR as he could over the railing and YELLING, "ADDY, wer r EWE?" or "Go Addy!!"
Yes, he DID love being in the garbage can, I'm sure!
I wasn't there, but his beloved Aunt and Uncle must have had a part in this activity!!
Even Grandma had a LITTLE too much fun at the finish line!!!
hehehe LOVE YA MOMMY!!!They really do watch intently, sometimes, and it's SO SO CUTE!
They cheer for their Dad and love to see him finish the race!!
Thanks KIDS for being so patient!
Thanks Family for helping out when you are there!!!
This next sections is just random pics ... ENJOY!
Zachary and his famous GROUCHY eyes!!


I love BELLY sleeping babies!!

He FOUND his POCKETS and loves putting his hands in them.
Cute, huh!!!!



Such an ADOREABLE FACE, how could any resist a KISS!!!


Bike riding buddies, and they LOVE it!
They always call for each other to get their bikes so they can go on a "BIKE RIDE" together. :)


He just doozes off when he gets tired, thumb sucking ALL the way!



Yes, those are earring on KYE. His sister LOVES to "play" with him!!

They ARE BUDDIES and I love it!!!
I am such a LUCKY Mommy to have such wonderful kids to be a MOMMY to!
It's not easy, but it's totally worth it!!
Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky to have 3 of them!!
Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU for trusting ME to be a Mommy!!!

0 comments: