Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HIS DAY!!!


My little Zachary turned 2, yeah that's right TWO on the 23rd of May!! I can hardly believe that my little guy is old enough to be two, but at the same time, he is an OLDER brother. I love my darling little boy! It's so fun to have him as part of our family! He makes us laugh, smile, and tear our hair out EVERY day!!! Boy I am grateful to have BOYS in my little family!!!
Onto the day of Celebrating:
In the morning we hurried through the present opening, and breakfast so we could be ON TIME to church. It made for a TRICKY morning, but it went PERFECTLY!


As you can SEE, he LOVED his TUNNEL and TENT!!

He also got Buzz, Woody, and Rex and LOVES carrying them around.

The Big Coloring pages were ingenious! Now him and his sister can both color with EASE and their is NO JELOUSY!!Here's the HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY Happy to have a DAY ALL FOR HIM!!!!

(Yes, he did get jealous on Emma's Birthday, but he did a good job!! He deserved a day for him!)

Bolwing was a HOOT with him!!

He would "HELP" set-up the pins

Get up and throw the ball as FAST as POSSIBLE

And scream with excitement everytime the pins would go FLYING!!

PERFECT!!!!For his cake, I decided to CHEAT just a little and do "DIRT" cupackes in the back of a dump truck. It turned out REALLY cute and ALL the cupcakes got eaten which is the most important part ... NO WASTE for MY EFFORT!!The whole time we sung he led us with the biggest HAPPIEST GRIN EVER! He lights up my life with that little face of his!!!It's always so much fun to watch little ones blow out candles. It took him about 6-7 blows/sprays, but it was DARLING to watch!!Kye REALLY, REALLY wanted to join in the fun of EATING cupcakes with the FAM! Next time Bud, Next TIME!!!

Here's my little STUD in his new DUDS!!

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fergy!!!

Zachary we love you so much!! Thanks for teaching us to love unconditionally! You have such a silly, and goofy personality that we genuinally need in our family! You melt our hearts with your BIG hugs and your BIG kisses! Even though we get the GRUMPY eyes ... A LOT... we wouldn't want it any other way! Your mischeiviousness keeps us on our toes and always LAUGHING! You never seem to amaze me with how much TIME you could spend outside and IN the WATER! I love your chubby cheaks that I get to squeeze and KISS everyday!!! I love snuggling you even if it is a RARE occasion!!! I love the SWEET words you are learning to say and I love carrying on conversations with you. My favorite words to hear you say are, "I uve-ewe"!!! and you have said that for almost a YEAR!! Thanks for making our lives so lively! Thanks for loving your sister and brother more than anything!! And protecting them, no matter what!!

I LOVE YOU, thanks for being my BUDDY BOY!!!!!

1 comments:

Charisse said...

I LOVE your dump truck cake!! It is so cute!