Wednesday, May 19, 2010

He's Eating!!

Yep, that's right my little Kye is getting so big and has started eating the beloved "cereals." (Well he actually started about a MONTH ago, but I just forgot to post it then ...)
I would have to say the first time he had it, he didn't do THAT bad ... I've had worse reactions! He was tired of it pretty fast, but all-in-all he does better and better with it.
He likes the "oatmeal" version better, but because of bowel issues we need to stick more with the "rice" version which is not his FAV. (Hopefully it becomes more of a fav!!!)
So here's the proof of the first attempts ...

This is the point at which he was DONE!!! Can you tell by the facial expression ... :)


Zachary likes to help and SAMPLE some of the product. He sometimes is a little jealous of the attention his brother gets and him helping out seems to mend the jealousy he feels. I love my little Zachary and Kye! They are opposites in most ways, but are the sweetest little boys EVER!!





We love our little Kaiser Baby and are so glad that he was sent to be apart of OUR family!!
Let the eating adventures begin!!!

1 comments:

Jill and Lonnie said...

I love it when they can start feeding themselves. Liam lives on Puffs now. After rice cereal, it's just around the corner!