Tuesday, May 4, 2010

***Celebrating Emma***

I can't believe my little Princess is growing so fast! She turned four last Wednesday and BOY did we celebrate!!! It's been such a wonderful adventure to be a Mom to such a sweet little girl. She brings a SMILE to my face everyday and I am so proud of her and all the wonderful things she is learning. I love her so much and cannot believe that she is GROWING so fast! Thanks for being my BUDDY, and thanks for teaching me how to love unconditionally and without grudge!!
I love you, my little Emma-nem!!!!!

This year Emma got a big girl bike, a helmet, Princess and the Frog Barbie, a dress to play outside in, Monsters Vs. Aliens, and a dress-up that came with everything to cover her from HEAD to TOE!! It was such a BLAST to watch her open presents and be EXSTATIC every time she opened a present!!!

These are the GLAMOUR shoes, as she calls them. Aren't they the cutest things EVER!!!For her Birthday Breakfast she chose to have Blueberry Muffins, Eggs, Sausage and Toast.
Her Daddy bought her PINK milk since she is his little Pink Princess!
She enjoyed every SIP of her pink milk!
Grandma Fergy and Aunt Megan came and gave Emma a gift from them. It was this DARLING princess dress and she will look DARLING wearing it to church.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fergy, I LOVE the PRINCESS dress!!!
Later that day we went bowling as a family. It was something we did last year on Emma's Birthday. She has not stop talking about it for a year, so we decided it would be fun to do again!!Here's all our feet, READY to BOWL!
Emma waiting to see the outcome of her turn ....
It's so much fun to bowl with little kids!
Their expressions and reactions to the situation are so much fun!
I am not sure I could go bowling without them because they make it so interesting!!!

Yes, Zachary licked and sucked on just about everything, but he was so CONCENTRATED that is was CUTE!


A LICK for GOOD LUCK! : )

Yes, she is quite the Princess! She wore this bowling because it was her birthday and it made her happy!
Who cares what you wear, as long as you can POSE CUTE!!

This is her excited Pose/Dance she did after she knocked ALL the pins down!!
As you can see I am quite the BOWLER ... NOT, but I love going!
Last year Emma beat both Dad and I, but this year she came in 2nd.
She still had just as much FUN!!!

Kye lenjoyed the Birthday "EATSAP"!!
(That is how Zach says Pizza ... SO CUTE!!)

Here is Emma Little Mermaid Cake.
I really didn't think I was going to make her a cake for her birthday .. I was just going to do cupcakes.
BUT, I made the mistake of asking her what she wanted, so then I felt like I had to do it.
I am NOT a cake maker, so for me I think it turned out at least looking like what it was supposed to!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

Kye enjoyed Cruisin' around on Emma's bike a bit!!

We had such a Fabulous birthday day! It was so fun to celebrate with her and have her truely enjoy it all! Thanks everyone for the phone calls, visits, and well wishes in her behalf!!
Emma is truely a blessing in our home and I am so glad that she is part of our Family!
Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

That cake is AWESOME, Amber! Happy Birthday to your cute little princess!

tootsie said...

ADORABLE! You are the funnest mom EVER!

Gourley said...

Oh how fun!! You guys really did celebrate!! I can't believe she's 4!!!

Andrew and Heather said...

How fun! Your kids are so adorable. Your little Kye looks like such a sweet baby!

Charisse said...

So as, I was scrolling through, Michaela came and saw the picture of Emma "posing", and said, "That's a cute pose! Are those boy shoes?" It gave me a good laugh!! Happy Birthday Emma, and GREAT job on her cake!!