Friday, May 7, 2010

PINKALICIOUS

Now I definently don't do parties every year for my kids for 2 reasons ... #1- My kids don't need more STUFF and #2-I would go INSANE! My kids will get a couple of friends parties over the years and one is done at age 4. Why age four you ask? Because they are little so you can do ANYTHING and they love it and its right before they get a TON of friends at school who you then feel like need to be invited!!
So onto the CELEBRATION ...
Emma LOVES they color PINK, who wouldn't when they are FOUR???
So, when I saw my friend threw a Pinkalicious party for her little girl I knew that would be a HIT with my little Girl. It was a BLAST planning it and Emma loved going to the store with me to help me get all the PINK STUFF!!!
Here are the invitations we delivered to each of our party guests ...

I had a GLOURIOUS time making these PINKALICIOUS cupcakes!!

I think they turned out looking pretty close to being an exact replica from the book ... They were EASY!!!
We decorated for Emma's Birthday and just added some more pink stuff the day of the Birthday Party ...


Theses are the wonderful party favors we gave to our guests as they left to thank them for coming.


First we colored some Pink coloring pages and then I read them the Pinkalicious story once everyone got there.

Then we broke out the beads and let all the kids pick and choose what beads they wanted in their special bracelets. It was a little CRAZY with 4-5 yr. olds, but oh SO WORTH it!!
Here is a photo of all the party guests showing off their marvelous Bracelets.
(L-R) Leiah, Hailey, Marissa, Madison, Savannah, Emma, Michaela, Gavin, and Zachary
Then we enjoyed a delicious PINK lunch.
It consisted of Cream Cheese and Strawberry Jam Sammies, Strawberried, Grapes, Yougurt, Pink and White Wafer Cookies, and Pink Lemonade ... YUMM-O!!
Then onto the cake we went singing Happy Birthday and Eating our Pinkalicious Cupcakes.
Don't worry, no one turned PINK!!!Emma opened her gifts and got some really cute things!!
It's been wonderful to have more coloring books, some swim stuff, a darling cake bank, and a stylin' dress!
Thanks so much for the CUTE, CUTE things!!!
Onto the games ...
We played "Pin the Cherry on the Cupcake"
"Cake, Cake, Birthday"
duck, duck, goose
Throw the balls,
Dance Party,
& Ring Aroung the Rosie.
It was a fun time with lots of WILD moments, but all-in-all it was a BLAST!

Thank You EVERYONE for coming!
A big THANKS to Mom, Charisse, Megs, and Alan for helping out during the party and before!
It would've been a lot for me to handle, so thanks for being around to HELP!!
Emma I love you and Hope you had a MARVELOUS Birthday!
I am so blessed to have you as my daughter!
You make me wanna be better everyday and you teach me so much about LOVING life!
Can't wait to watch you grow, although it makes me sad!!
You are truely an angel in mylife!
LOVE,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anna said...

You are a DARLING Mother! Look at that adorable party! Those cupcake look so yummy... and your little 4 year old is so beautiful. :-)

Jamie Lamb said...

What a cute idea for a birthday party! And such a cute little 4 year old.