Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brothers . . .

Kye is such a SWEET BABY!! He is patient and puts up with 2 VERY LOVING siblings. Zachary LOVES KYE to DEATH, literally!! He loves to hold him, give him hugs, smother his face with endless kisses, and he believes he can do anything his sister does with Kye. I am very grateful that both my kids LOVE our new baby! It's so much fun to be able to enjoy our 2nd boy and 3rd child!!
We are so BLESSED!!!Kye's 2 Month Stats
11lbs (50th%)
23in (6oth%)
Head Circ. 15.2 (25th%)
Yes, he does have a PEANUT head, and I LOVE it! It makes him appear to be smaller!!

We LOVE our Baby Kye!!

3 comments:

The Noble's said...

How cute! That is so great when everyone gets along! LOL! When my Kaylee was born Garret didn't want anything to do with her. I think it was that "You took my place" thing. He still doesn't like including her in things, but he is getting a little better at being her friend. I'm glad that your boys don't have that problem! :)

Charisse said...

Cute little Kye!! I love how happy Zach is in that picture! What a great big brother!!

ERIN said...

They are so so sweet! I still need to come over to your house at some point. Not so much for RS, but more just to see Kye :) Making me a little baby hungry!