Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Kye Craig Madsen

Born December 7th, @ 1:11pm. He was 7lbs. 5oz & 20in. long
We are so exstatic that our little bundle is HERE!!!
I went into full labor at 6:00am on Monday morning. Alan got our kids up and dressed and took them to Grandma Fergy's where they would be staying while we were in the hospital. I spent the morning in bed relaxing. Alan got home about 10:00am, stuffed things in my already packed bag, and we were off to the hospital. We got all checked in at 11:00am, and were anxious to be DONE!! Everything progressed fast and smoothly and by 1:11pm we had our little bundle filling our arms with so much JOY! We love our little Kye and are so grateful to be HOME, FINALLY! Both Kye and I are doing well and are anxious to sleep in our own beds and adjust to life with 3 KIDS under THREE!!
AHHH . . . It will be a little CRAZY at the Madsen Home, but full of LIFE and FUN!
(I will post more pics later, just wanted to give you a sneak peak!!)

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and I love the name. Hope you and your family are adjusting well!

The Fergy Bunch said...

You're nutty, he was born on Mondy, the 7th not Wednesdsy the 9th. Also Alan told all the fam that he was born t 1:05 pm.

The Noble's said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!! :) He looks beautiful!

Charisse said...

Oh! He looks so cute! I love that he is too little to fill out his jammies!! Yay for a little baby! We can't wait to meet him! Love you!

ERIN said...

He is precious. I still can't believe the hair and the tiny-ness!

Nate&Bobbi said...

Congratulations! He is so stinkin' cute!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Yay for you guys! I am excited for you and a little jealous that you are done, so lucky! Good luck! He is quite cute.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute!!! I've been waiting to hear some news. Glad to hear he's finally arrived. Love the name by the way. Now we both have a Kye (Kai). That's what I call Kaiza for short!! Anyway, hope you're feeling good. Keep in touch!!