Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hockey, Hockey, Hockey

I am not sure how I missed this post because my kids were in LOVE with the whole experience! My older brother plays on a hockey league and I have always wanted to go and watch a game. The games are always at BIZARRE times so I haven't been able to. Finally there was a game at a descent hour on a descent day, so I packed my kids up and headed to the game. My wonderful parents were there too, so they helped me with my kids. For the most part they really enjoyed being there and watched the game. Zachary was totally content with holding Dave's spare hockey stick the ENTIRE time. Once Emma saw how much Zach loved holding the hockey stick she wanted to do it too. We had to share the one and only stick and that's where things got a little restless, but they really did do okay!!! Here are some fun pics from the game . . .
Uncle Davey with Emma and Zachary before his game began.

Mommy and Zachary
Like I said Zach was totally content and HAPPY as could be holding the hockey stick. He TRULY loved it!
After we went to this game Zach's new thing has been hockey. He holds a little toy hoe and hits at balls. Alan has even "shot" around with him in the garage with one of his old hockey sticks. Zach loves it and it's so cute to watch your little guy truely be interested in something. He is growing up right in front of my eyes!!

2 comments:

The Noble's said...

How fun!:)

Krislynn said...

oh i just want to squeeze his cheeks.......