Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is HALLOWEEN

We had fun celebrating Halloween ALL DAY LONG! For Dinner we made mini pizzas that were a big hit with the kids. They enjoyed eating all the toppings for the pizzas and didn't really care to make their own pizzas. When they came out of the oven Emma didn't even want any of her "Delicious" pizzas, so she at Mom's that she made and I was lucky enough to get hers, YUMMY!

Here they are "Decorating/Eating" their pizzas!Trick or Treating was a BIG hit with both of the kids. Zachary had a TIGHT grip on his bag the whole time and was very upset once his bag got dumped into the "Sharing" pot. Emma loved saying "Trick or Treat", but would say it before they even knocked on the door, so no one ever heard.Zachary WOULD NOT stop digging through his bag long enough to even look up!Emma pulled this face with EVERY SINGLE piece of candy she pulled out of her bag as if she had NEVER seen candy before!I enjoyed reading a book and passing out candy, while the Trick or Treaters were out and about. After they came home we did go over to a neighbors for a short while for a little gathering, but our kids didn't last long because they were worn out and TIRED!This is ALL the candy dumped into the "SHARING" bowl!
I love teaching my children how sharing is IMPORTANT!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your kids are sooo cute!! I love the costumes!

tootsie said...

love it dex! yummy andy too!

tootsie said...

candy.. thats what i get 4 typing while burping a baby

The Noble's said...

I noticed you were reading twilight! I love the series! You children are just darling! I love their costumes, did you make them? By the way its nikki, Alan's cousin on the Madsen side! I love you guys and miss you!