Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Extravaganza!

I was so excited for Halloween this year, as ALWAYS! I love dressing kids up! It brought me great joy when my family thought of Hansel and Gretel for my kids to be. It was fun to put together and make their costumes and I think they turned out DARLING! Emma was excited to be Gretel the minute I told her that Gretel was a Princess and of course she added her own touch with a little "BLING"!Hansel and Gretel at the "Trunk or Treat"

They are so cute together, I LOVE this picture!!!

They BOTH loved the balloon creations that they got at the Halloween Extravaganza! Emma knew EXACTLY what she wanted when she got to the front of the line . . . a PINK SWORD! We got brother a BLUE SWORD and he was equally thrilled!


Look at that PRICELESS grin!

We all dressed up for this party. . . Can you tell what we were?
Well in case you can't - - -
Mommy is a Princess Spider, because everything needs to be a PRINCESS in our house!
Daddy is Dex, the phone book guy
Next year I have BIG plans and hope that I can make it all work out!!

2 comments:

Tidwell said...

Very fun! I thought that Zach and Emma were very cute! Happy you guys had a good Halloween!

The Berg's said...

That is adorable! Very creative!