Monday, November 9, 2009

So the Other Day - - -

I went to leave for the store and Emma came running in wondering if she could come. I reluctantly agreed to let her go and sent her off to find her shoes.In a matter of no time she came running back with shoes on and her hands full of ALL THIS claiming, "Okay, Let's GO!"
I just busted up laughing!
She could barely hold onto EVERYTHING that was in her hands!
I told her she could have her purse and EVERYTHING else must stay home, she was a bit saddened, but finally agreed to the conditions.
She LOVES to just collect stuff from EVERYWHERE and cart it around.
Gotta Love It!!!
(Look Closely I think you will be surprised what "Precious" things she really carts around!!)

4 comments:

Charisse said...

Silly little Emma! Both of my older girls like to "collect" things to bring too, but Emma's "treasures" take the cake!

Amy Simms said...

How funny! You were nice to let her take the purse. I need to be better about that with Adi--I just hate all the stuff that comes IN the purse that seems to get lost in the store!

The Noble's said...

Darling! I love it!:)

Jason and Audrey said...

How cute to have your kids matching! I hope your big plans work out next year, I'm excited to see! Cute spider outfit, Amber. Oh, and the carving looks fun. We aren't that good at it at our house either, but we do it anyway. It's a fun and messy tradition. I LOVE watching our kids pull faces as they pull out the guts...or, squirm and REFUSE to even put their hand IN!!!