Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PuMpKiN PaTcH

I LOVE, LOVE going to Pumpking Patches. I have started a new tradition that the weekend near my birthday we visit a pumpkin patch and pick out our pumpkin. It's so fun to watch kids wander through the pumpkin patch looking for that "perfect" pumpkin.Yes, Zachary tried to pick-up almost EVERY SINGLE pumpkin!
Emma was proud to FINALLY find her pumpkin! We had to go through the ENTIRE patch before she slowed down enough to really look!

Daddy and Zachary on the Farmer's Tractor.
Zachary LOVED being the driver!

Mommy and Emma in front of the Hay Maze.
Our kids LOVED running through the maze and gettting "lost!"


Climbing the stairs to go through the maze.
I love having kids to celebrate holidays with!!!!
They bring so much JOY to the simplest things!!!

1 comments:

The Berg's said...

Your family is so adorable! Tell Ashley I'm excited for her!