Saturday, October 10, 2009

A Few Things I Am Excited For . . .

#1 To have a baby in my arms and no longer in my tummy!! We have recieved 3 new nieces and nephews in the last week and will receive 3 more before ours comes, but Emma is really excited and I am even more excited!! Every day Emma asks what our babies name is and every day I tell her I don't know, what should it be? Her latest name is "Daddy." I don't think that will be no-name Madsen's name, but we'll think on it. Some of her other choices have been - "Wolfie", "Brother", and "Seraphine".#2 I hope my Twin Sister won't kill me for posting this, but I am EXSTATIC that we will be having another Ferguson Family Wedding!! Yep, that's right my beloved twin sister will be getting married in January and I couldn't be MORE excited for it!!! We got to go wedding dress shopping this past Monday and Emma loved almost every minute of it!!
#3 We have enjoyed a weekend with Grandma and Aunt Megie, but we are truely excited for Daddy to come home from his Ragnar Relay Race in Las Vegas. We didn't get to go, so we spend Friday at Grandma's and then we got a special treat to have Grandma and Aunt Megie come sleepover Friday-Saturday and stay most of the day Saturday hangin' with us! It's so fun to have visitors!!
This picure is taken at Grandma's house. My kids LOVE to "play" on the piano. Emma was delighted to have Grandma play princess songs to her and get to help. Of course Zachary didn't want to miss out helping play the princess songs too!! My Mom is so patient, I just hope I can have half as much patience as she has!!!



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

oohh..I'm so happy and EXCITED for Ashley!!

The Jones Family said...

I'm excited about all of the stuff that's going on, ESPECIALLY ASHLEY!!!!!!!! Tell her congrats from me, that's awesome!!!

Grandma Susie said...

Way to go Ashley!!! It's fun to hear about all of the baby news too. Your family is really growing this year!!

Mark and Kimmi said...

Tell Ashley congrats from me! How exciting and what a lucky boy!!!
-Kimmi