Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wowser!!!

5 YEARS!!!
We really celebrated our five year wedding anniversary on Sept. 9, but that day turned out not to be the best day. We were both sick in bed and took shifts taking care of our kids.
We officially celebrated October 2nd because that was the next time we had open. My sweet twin sister came to babysit for us so we could have a night out to ourselves. We started the night with eating at Rodizio Grill. We have wanted to go there FOREVER, but have never made it. It was money well spent and we LOVED the food. My only complaint is that I am pregnant and couldn't fit as much food as I would have wished in my belly!!!
Next we went to the Salt Lake Temple to do a session. I have not been to that temple and done a session since we were married and I have always wanted to go back. It was remarkable to be there and it's always wonderful to be with my sweetheart in the Temple!!
We walked around downtown for a little while after the session just enjoying each others company. It's amazing the blessings and obstacles we have faced in the five years we have been married. I have loved every minute of being with my Baba!! Thank Goodness I have ETERNITY to spend with him!!!
I Love You Baba!!
Us outside Rodizio Grill --- YUMM-O!!!

1 comments:

ERIN said...

Congrats on 5 years! Ty and I are comin up on 4, it went by so FAST!