Wednesday, April 29, 2009

She's 3!!!

The Birthday Stash
The Happy Birthday Girl with her LOOT!
Riding her Princess Scooter.
Reading books in her wagon.
Her cute, STYLIN' outfit from Grandma and Grandpa.
We went bowling for the first time for Emma's Birthday.
Emma did and EXCELLENT job at bowling and LOVED it!
She loved getting her ball from the ball rack and carrying it over to the ball roller.

Look at those bulging MUSCLES!


Look Emma even WON the whole game. She is an ALL-STAR bowler!

She finally would ride her scooter for Grandma and the Aunts to see. She was a little stubborn all day about it and wouldn't do it simply because I would want her too!

Her Butterfly Cake

Blowing or SPITTING out the candles!!

Enjoying yummy birthday cake!


And we have to add little brother enjoying his part of the birthday. He went straight for the cake the minute it came out. In less than a month his cake eating day will be quite a HIT! He ate 2 Oreo cookies and LOVED every minute of it!! Emma said, "Ew, he has dirt on his face, how is he eating DIRT inside?"



Now that she is 3, will the terrible 2's come to an end and will SHARING come more easily? If the answer is NO, I don't want to know!!!!!

14 comments:

The Fergy Bunch said...

Wow Emma got quite the hahl of b-day gifts! We especially laughed at Zack's pic!!

The Jones Family said...

I can't believe it!! I remember when you texted me that she was here, and that wasn't 3 years ago...where did time go?! She's such a cute little girl!

Charisse said...

What an adorable birthday girl!! It looks like she had a fabulous day! Zach does look like a cake expert!!!

Jill and Lonnie said...

What a darling cake! I haven't even posted anything about McKayla's birthday yet . . . I'm so behind!!

Heidi said...

If I'm not allowed to tell you that the 3's are worse than the 2's... then I'll just say: hold on to your your hat! The kids are adorable. They sure grow up fast, don't they?!

Kimberly C. said...

Wow! 3 already!?

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

Happy Birthday Emma. That is crazy that she is already 3

Amy Simms said...

I love the cake! Oreos are always so fun with kids. Love the oreo pictures!

Cyndie said...

For some reason I thought she was older. Even though I know she is still in nursery. I just can't believe Kinsey is older now then Emma was when you moved into the ward. She seemed so big then, and Kinsey still seems like a baby to me! Time is a funny thing.

sharsten said...

That is the cutest cake how creative. You did a really good job. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. I remember when emma was just a baby when you were in our ward. Glad things are going well for you guys. Keep in touch.

tootsie said...

Happy Birthday Emma! You make things so fun! I love the cake! Emma is adorable! I also loved her in princess dress ups on the swing soo cute!

Jason and Audrey said...

what a cute smile Emma puts on for the camera when she WANTS TO!!! Your children are darling! Um, I have a thing or two to say about EATING DIRT TO EMMA~!! Did you remind her of the time she really did eat dirt in Arches, by the fistfull!!! We were laughing our heads off for days. I'm laughing thinking about it!!!!

Krislynn said...

Like I said before Emma acts so grown up already! She is a cutie pants, like her mom! And Zachary eats like his dad!!!

Jennifer and Jameson said...

She is so cute! I love the cake too! So I need to tell you that it freaks me out sometimes when I see pictures of your house cause it looks so much like our old house over by you! It's weird, we must've had the same house. Happy Birthday Emma!