Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Look at those "Shapey" LEGS!!!

Now I may be prejudice, but my kids legs are DARLING!! I love them!! Emma LOVES to dress-up in my old costumes OR in a DRESS every single day, so her knees are always full of scabs because she has her Mom's syndrome- - - CLUTSYNESS!!! Now Zachary has the CUTEST stubbiest legs ever and I LOVE THEM. Since it's been so warm I have put him in shorts this week and he looks Adoreable!Here's my little princess ALL decked out in the whole princess attire!!Now you can't tell me those legs aren't the cutest things EVER! He even has the fat leg syndrome where your shorts ride up on one side because you have so many rolls. LOVE THEM to PIECES!!!!!!Now look at that smile, it's just contagious and so much fun to see EVERY day! NO, I cannot convince Emma to take off the dress-ups to play outside. Plus who wants to battle that when it's "Not that big-a-deal" (That's Emma's FAVORITE saying!!)
Emma's favorite way to swing is in a "Circle." She loves us to twirl the chain up and let her spin around and around in the swing while she is on her BELLY! YUCK!! It makes me sick just to watch it spin around!!

Zachary LOVES his swing and hates his hat. This is one of the rare pictures of him with it on. He thinks it's a GREAT game to rip it off and throw it on the ground.


Last Saturday I was doing some weeding while Alan was at Scout Camp. The kids and I were outback all morning long and they did really well. Towards the end Zachary got a little fussy and whinny, but was content once he realized he could follow right behind me and eat the clumps of dirt. Me, being the GOOD Mom, just let him EAT AWAY!! Did a little dirt ever hurt?

7 comments:

Nate&Bobbi said...

Cute!! I love little chunky legs. Jackson has a million rolls and his shorts ride up like that too.

Jill and Lonnie said...

That's McKayla's favorite way to swing too!

The Jones Family said...

Little legs are so the cutest, and your little ones have dang cute ones!! Looks like you guys have been having lots and lots of fun. I'm sorry I'm such a bad friend and can't get it together to hang out. Soon I promise!!

Michael, Michelle, Lil, and Pay-pay said...

You guys have such cute kids. Lily must have gotten the clutsyness factor too because her legs are bruised and scraped all over. We all need to get together real soon. Michael and I are in the process of buying a house so we will have you guys all over to see it. And yes I totally love targets $4 clothes.

Carlee said...

Every little girl has to play dress up!!! I love it. And you are right, a little dirt never hurt any of us! ;)

Amy Simms said...

Love it! The picture of Emma in the swing with the big puffy dress made me laugh. Your kids really are cute. They look adorable in their Easter outfits too!

Cyndie said...

God made dirt so dirt don't hurt!