Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The VALENTINE'S trail






















When I was little we always had a heart trail from our bedroom to the kitchen table with a present at the end. I have continued this tradition for my kids although I don't do it in the morning, I do it after naps. Emma loved having the candy trail although it took her 10 minutes to make it to the table! Zachary had a colored marshmellows trail and loved being able to be filled with marshmellows one right after the other. They both got to go to the store and pick a movie for Valentine's as part of their present. Emma picked the Barbie movie "The Princess and the Pauper", which she has cried at both times she's watched it, and Zachary got a Thomas the Train movie. Alan and I gave each other gifts speratically through the week. Alan made me a ribbon hanger to organize all my ribbon and I got him some new running shoes since he'll be running a lot to get ready for the Ragnar Relay he's running in June. We had a wonderful week spending time together since Alan didn't start his new job until Monday! Hope Everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
And Thank You Grandma and Grandpa Fergy for the CUTE Valentine stuffed animals and "Yummy Bear". We love you so much!!
(I know the picutre of Zachary is not the best, but if you look close you can see his 2 CUTE teeth and this is the first picture I have been able to get!)

1 comments:

Andrew and Heather said...

What a fun tradition! You kids are so cute I can't believe how big they are getting!