Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Tea Party

Emma has asked me multiple times if we could have a tea party. I'm not sure where she got that idea, but I have always wanted to throw one for her. Sunday she asked me again and I though what a perfect thing to do for President's Day! We invited all of our cousins to come in their fancy dresses and be ready for our fun filled morning!Here is all the Diva's themselves. And no surprise that Aunt Ashley joined in the fun of dressing up too!! Don't they all look so FANCY!We made these paper purses and although it was chaotic with 5 little girls needing help, they turned out so cute and loved them!Here they are with their purse's ready to have "tea and crumpets"They enjoyed "Cheering" their glasses together and of course the cookies galore! They even ate on glass plates and drank out of fancy goblets, which doesn't happen everyday!Princess Emma and Prince Zachary enjoying the cookies and punch.
Look at that funny GRIN on Zachary's face, he has started doing that and I'm not sure why!?
After the cookies and punch we settled downstairs to watch Cinderella. It capitivated the older girls attention for quite a while, but the younger ones ended up playing with toys instead.
It was a lovely Tea Party and we were so glad that all the cousins and aunts could make it. (We did miss you Julie, but assure you there will be other Tea Party's to follow!)

3 comments:

Nate&Bobbi said...

That sounds like so much fun! You are so cute. and of course Ashley is a cutie too.

Charisse said...

Thanks for inviting us! I heard about the "after" mess, and I am so sorry about that!! My daughter will be dealt with...

Amy Simms said...

How FUN!! The pape purses are so cute. Adi is always asking for tea parties too. Thanks for the fun idea.

I am so glad your hubby found a job. Hope all is going well with that!