Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dr. Suess P*A*R*T*Y

We had a Dr. Suess Party at Grammy and Grandpa's house last Friday, Feb. 20. It was so much fun to get together with cousins and play "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish", read books, and dye eggs green. We loved all the fun Dr. Suess animals that Grammy had as well! Grammy even had made three infamous "Cat in the Hat" hats that the cousins were able to switch off wearing. We had a great time together, thanks for all the fun Grammy!

The Cat in the Hat even made a special appearance thanks to Grandpa! And of course we can't make it through the day without being a princess, and Emma was able to fulfill that necessity not even being at home. She pranced around with this Princess Dress on all evening long. She held the dress up just like the two step sisters hold their dress's up on Cinderella. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go watch Cinderella!! It's a CLASSIC!)

3 comments:

Charisse said...

How cute! What a fun party to go to! I love that Emma holds her dress like that!! What a cutie!

Krislynn said...

What a cute way to get the kids excited about loving books!!! I hope that when I am a Grandma I can do fun stuff like that!

Antrobus Fam said...

What a fun party! Hey I'm glad you found my blog, I don't think I could have found you other wise. Your kids are super cute!