Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Emma’s 7th Birthday

I think I say & think this EVERY birthday my kids have, but SERIOUSLY…. a 7 YEAR OLD??!!??  I cannot believe it!!

My Princess turned 7 on the 28th of April.  I am so grateful that I am blessed enough to be her Mom!  She is so sweet & truly teaches me how to be kind to others even when they aren’t nice to you.  She has had some hurt feeling by lil girls in her class this year, but she tells me all the time when we have talks, but Mom…. We NEED to be nice to everyone!  Isn’t that what Jesus would do? I tell her we can be nice, but we don’t need to keep putting ourselves right in their aim. To which she replies… What if I’m the only person that talks to so & so today.  I don’t think she has a lot of friends & I want her to know someone cares about her even if she is mean to me later.  She has such a TENDER heart!!!

I am grateful to have my lil Girly buddy!!! She is total GIRL & most of the time I TOTALLY love it!  Yes, sometimes dealing with girls is difficult….especially when she is my MINI-ME, but I truly enjoy all her girly-ness!!!

Her Favorites….

Color: Blue

Food: Shrimp

Friend: Caroline, she moved & Emma misses her terribly!

Thing to do: Swimming & Singing & Playing on the bars at recess

Holiday: Easter

Song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

TV Show/Movie: Tinkerbell

Toy: Microphone & Guitar

Candy: Sugarbabies

Thing to wear: Dresses & Leggings

Game to play: Sequence Letters

Animal: Elephant

Emma’s Birthday was on a Sunday this year.  We were able to spend the day as a family celebrating her AWESOME-NESS!  We did presents in the morning, surprising her with a bike that was outside.  She found it as we made her take out her wrapping paper garbage… he he he… we are sneaky-sneaky! We went to church & she LOVED having it be her exact birthday!  Then it was time to get ready to go to G&G Madsen’s house for their monthly FHE dinner with the whole Madsen side.  Emma was THRILLED to get to spend the day with her cousins, aunts, uncles, & grandparents.  She especially loved having LOTS of people to sing Happy Birthday & blow out her candle.

Happy Birthday Lil Girlie! (you’ll ALWAYS be my lil girl… just get used to it!)

IMG_6596  IMG_6562 IMG_6564 IMG_6570 IMG_6575 IMG_6579 IMG_6580 IMG_6581 IMG_6585 IMG_6591 IMG_6593 IMG_6595

Hope you had a fabulous day my CUTE 7 Year Old!!!

0 comments: