Thursday, July 12, 2012

My life ***

My kids are my life! It's not easy to be a Mommy, but it's worth it as most of you know!
I've had a hard couple of weeks. My partner in crime has been outta town & I feel like it's been a struggle to keep a Happy Mommy Face on!
I feel like somedays go FABULOUS & other days are epic FAILURES with ms screaming during situations that I later regret.
Can I say that I have been Potty Training too ... All by myself! It's gone well in staying dry! But not in staying poop free & that's my struggle now ... But I'm proud at how AWESOME he's done at staying dry so quickly!!!
I love these kids & seeing all these random pics of them makes me realize how completely LUCKY I am to be THEIR Mom!!! I'm honored, I'm happy, & at times over-whelmed, but really when all is said & done & they are tucked peacefully into bed I wouldn't trade THIS Mommy thing for ANYTHING!!!!
I TRULY AM OVER-JOYED TO HAVE THEM TO MAKE ME BETTER!
I LOVE MY 3 MUSKETEERS!!! :) :) :)

0 comments: