Thursday, July 12, 2012

Black Rock

Randomly one week Alan informed me that I needed to find a babysitter for Saturday night. I was excited, but wasn't really sure he was going to plan anything, but lo & behold he DID!!! {after all he DID loose the bet about the NCAA final game :)}
He didn't tell me what we were doing, but he just drove & drove out towards Tooele.
We went repelling to Black Rock when we were engaged, so it was FUN to go back & reminiss.
We got MANY repels in & then I got out my phone so I didn't get any shots of me, but oh well.
It was SUPER windy so it felt like we were at the beach repelling which made it that much more romantic. {I've NEVER seen the Great Salt Lake have ANY waves, let alone waves big enough to boogie board like that day! It was CRAZY!}
Thanks Baba for planning such an AWESOME date!!! Love ya!

0 comments: